It’s this time of year again!
The Saskatchewan Cycling Annual General Meeting will be taking place in Regina (2205 Victoria Ave) and Videoconference with Saskatoon (510 Cynthia St) on March 29th at 9:30am. Nominations are open for positions on the Board of Directors of Saskatchewan Cycling.
For the Board, there are 3 positions that are up for election. The VP Finance/Admin, the VP High Performance and the VP Technical are the positions that will be voted on. As for the committees, there are several positions up for election on each committee’s and nominations will be accepted from the floor.
The nomination form can be found here. Please note that the dates to return the forms for the Board elections are March 15th.
For more information, please do not hesitate to call the office.
You must be a 2020 member of Sask Cycling to vote at the AGM.
Full list of positions up for re-election
- Vice President High Performance
- Vice President Finance/Admin
- Vice President Technical
- Technical Committee: Chief MTB Racing Commissaire
- Technical Committee: Chief BMX Racing Commissaire- one year position
- Technical Committee: Active Licensed Rider
- Development Committee: Member
- Development Committee- Representative
- High Performance Committee: Director of Road Programs
- High Performance- Director of Women’s Programs
- Recreation and Transportation Committee: Education Coordinator
- Recreation and Transportation Committee: Director Recreation MTB