2021 Saskatchewan Cup BMX Series #1 & #2
Check In: 8:45 AM – 10:00 AM
- Confirm attendance
- Show SCA race license (In-Province or UCI)
- Ensure name, age, category and plate number are correct
- Fill out paperwork and receive your plate number if required
- Late check-ins may be excluded from racing
10:30AM – Motos Posted: Original – evening prior online here, after checkin/revised if needed
- Check for your moto number and lane assignment for all 3 of your moto’s. If required, you will be informed of a semi final race. Semi and Final lanes are assigned by moto finishing positions, not pre-assigned.
10:45AM – Staging
- It is your responsibility to be in staging in time for your moto and enter your assigned gate number when directed to take the gate.
10:45AM – Strider & Pedal event (4 and under)
- There will be a 4 and under strider / pedal event at ~ 10:45am and again during the break between the 2nd and 3rd moto’s.
- There is no cost for the strider event.
- Insurance provided by Saskatchewan Cycling Association, once a waiver is signed if you do not already have a General license.
- Safety gear for striders is best effort, must have a helmet.
Saturday 11:00 am
Sunday 11:00 am
|9:00 – 9:15 AM||9 & Under|
|9:15 – 9:30 AM||10 – 13|
|9:30 – 9:45 AM||14 & Over|
|9:45 – 10:00 AM||9 & Under|
|10:00 – 10:15 AM||10 – 13|
|10:15 – 10:30 AM||14 & Over|
Rider Race Registration (per day): $40 paid through calendar registration app
*Striders – no fee – sign up on site