The Saskatchewan Cycling Association (SCA) is looking to fill a vacancy on the Board of Directors. The VP High Performance is an exciting volunteer opportunity to support the development of Saskatchewan’s youth cyclists. This position is also the High Performance Committee Chair.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Develop, monitor, and evaluate the SCA’s Performance Cycling Program
• Demonstrate commitment and leadership in performance cycling processes and programs
• Diligently monitor the overall performance cycling process for fairness
• Collaborate with the Provincial Coach(es) in the development of elite athletes
• Maintain compliance with all SCA policies and procedures and provincial and federal laws
• Guide, direct, facilitate, and oversee Performance Cycling Committee meetings
• Create a climate of trust to ensure full participation by all committee members
• Review committee responsibilities with members
• Chair four to six Performance Cycling meetings per year with documented minutes provided to the Executive Director
• Facilitate and submit an annual work plan to the SCA Board of Directors for review and approval, including Strategic Plan goal actions
• Facilitate and present annual budget requests
• Facilitate and present reports at SCA Board of Directors’ meetings
What about you?
• Interest in sport of cycling
• Ability to act honestly and in good faith with the best interests of the SCA in mind
• Experience being part of committees, chairing meetings, and leading planning
Please fill out your contact information below if you are interested in becoming a member of the SCA Board of Directors in the position of VP High Performance, save, and email it to email@example.com by January 26, 2023 @ 5:00 pm.