The Saskatchewan Cycling Association (SCA) is seeking members interested in participating in the
development of the framework to guide a new C4A (Cycling For All) Committee. This is an exciting
volunteer opportunity to be a part of future growth of Saskatchewan’s broader cycling community.
Key to the goals of the committee will be the inclusion of voices from a cross section of communities and
groups including, but not limited to:
• Women’s Cycling
• GASP Committee
• Mountain Bike – Non-XC
• Touring – (GASP) / Randonneuring / Bikepacking
Key Responsibilities include:
• Attend four to six C4A steering committee meetings as necessary to complete a set of
recommendations and a draft framework to the SCA Board of Directors.
• Provide support and feedback on the construction of the committee’s and subcommittee’s
framework and constitution.
• Assist with recruiting and identification of subcommittee members.
What about you?
• Interest in Cycling
• Ability to act honestly and in good faith with the best interests of the SCA in mind
• Experience being part of committees would be an asset.
Please fill out your contact information below if you are interested in becoming a member of the SCA
Board of Directors in the position of VP High Performance, save, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by
February 28, 2023 @ 5:00 pm.